Mosquito Shield’s Street Shield program recognizes and rewards customers who band together in their neighborhood to sign up for our seasonal Mosquito and/or Tick Shield programs. Every customer in the neighborhood’s Street Shield program benefits from a percentage discount off the current service plan price paid at the time the customer signs up. As the number of neighborhood customers increases, the discount level increases, as follows:
- Level One: 3 to 7 customers: everyone receives a 15% discount
- Level Two: 8 to 13 customers: everyone receives a 25% discount
- Level Three: 14 to 19 customers: everyone receives a 30% discount
- Level Four: 20 customers and above: everyone receives a 35% discount
2018 Street Shield Program Details:
- This program is in effect for 2018 seasonal service plans purchased from 10/1/2017 through 8/30/2018.
- Based on the total number of program Customers at the end of the season, we will refund all Customers the appropriate percentage (5, 10 or 15%) of their service plan price.
“The Fine Print”
- The Green Lane Farms Street Shield Program is exclusive to residents of the Green Lane Farms community only, on the following streets: Tall Tree Dr, Farm House Ln, Homestead Ln, Meadow Dr, Green Lane Dr, Forrest Dr, Yellow Breeches Dr, Oak Dr, Juniper Dr, Fairview Dr, and Old Ford Drive.
- Street Shield discounts cannot be extended to non-residents of Green Lane Farms, but our $25 referral credit program does apply for referrals of non-residents.
- Only Customers with seasonal programs will count towards the Street Shield tally. Special Event sprays and short timeframe trial offers are excluded.
- Programs cancelled by Customers prior to the end of the 2018 season will not be included in the Street Shield customer count.
- Street Shield discounts cannot be combined with any other offers.
- At the end of the 2018 season, the Street Shield Customer count resets to zero pending signups for the 2019 season.