Allendale Street Shield Program
Mosquito Shield’s Street Shield program recognizes and rewards customers who band together in their neighborhood to sign up for our seasonal Mosquito and/or Tick Shield programs. Every customer in the neighborhood’s Street Shield program benefits from a percentage discount off the current service plan price paid at the time the customer signs up. As the number of neighborhood customers increases, the discount level increases, as follows:
- Level One: 3 to 7 customers: everyone receives a 15% discount
- Level Two: 8 to 13 customers: everyone receives a 25% discount
- Level Three: 14 to 19 customers: everyone receives a 30% discount
- Level Four: 20 customers and above: everyone receives a 35% discount
2017 Street Shield Program Details:
- This program is in effect for 2017 seasonal service plans purchased from 10/1/2017 through 8/30/2017.
- Until Level One is reached, Customers will sign up at the then-current Mosquito Shield price or use an approved promo code.
- Once Level One is reached, the first seven Customers will receive a 15% refund of their service plan purchase price. All new Customers can sign up for 15% off the then-current offer.
- Based on the total number of program Customers at the end of the season, we will refund all Customers the appropriate percentage (15, 25 or 35%) of their service plan price.
“The Fine Print”
- The Allendale Street Shield Program is exclusive to residents on the following streets: Olmsted Way, Deerfield Rd, Blacklatch Lane, Allendale Way, Creekwood Drive, Cricket Lane, Creekwood Drive, Edger Lane, Blacksmith Rd, Winding Way Rd, and Fineview Rd.
- Street Shield discounts cannot be extended to non-residents of Allendale, but our $25 referral credit program does apply for referrals of non-residents.
- Only Customers with seasonal programs will count towards the Street Shield tally. Special Event sprays and short timeframe trial offers are excluded.
- Programs cancelled by Customers prior to the end of the 2017 season will not be included in the Street Shield customer count.
- Street Shield discounts cannot be combined with any other offers.
- At the end of the 2017 season, the Street Shield Customer count resets to zero pending signups for the 2018 season.
Interested? Let us know!